2023 Toyota bZ4X Range & Charge Time
Toyota is entering the electric vehicle segment with the 2023 bZ4X, and shoppers near Fairmont are eager to find out how far this environmentally friendly vehicle can go on a single charge as well as how long it takes to charge the battery. Stay tuned as the team at University Toyota answers all your pressing questions about the new Toyota bZ4X, plus we’ll go over how to be one of the first in your Kingwood neighborhood to have one in their driveway!
What is the Range of the 2023 Toyota bZ4X?
When it comes to the range or how far the 2023 Toyota bZ4X can travel on a fully charged battery, you’ll be happy to know you have options.The EPA-estimated range rating depends on the powertrain and grade, take a look at how they break out below:
- Toyota bZ4X XLE FWD: up to 252 miles on a full charge
- Toyota bZ4X XLE AWD: up to 228 miles on a full charge
- Toyota bZ4X Limited FWD: up to 242 miles on a full charge
- Toyota bZ4X Limited AWD: up to 222 miles on a full charge
Keep in mind, the actual driving range will vary depending on how and where you drive, as well as your charging habits.
2023 Toyota bZ4X: How Long to Charge?
How long to charge a Toyota bZ4X is especially important to know when you have a busy schedule to adhere to while navigating life in Deep Creek, MD. Luckily, the all-new bZ4X offers three different levels of charging with various time frames. So, whether you have an in-home charger or prefer to use a charging station in the Morgantown area, you can rest assured your 2023 Toyota bZ4Z will be compatible. Check out the different charging levels and timeframes here:
- Level 1 Charging: These are the typical outlets you can find at home. They offer the slowest level of charging. Going from low to 100% can take ~50 hours, so you can expect an estimated charging rate of ~4 miles of range per hour of charging.
- Level 2 Charging: This type of charger must be professionally installed in your home, and is ideal for overnight charging. Using this charger for your bZ4X can take ~9.5 hours to charge from low to 100%. You can expect an estimated charging rate of ~20 miles of range per hour of charging.
- Level 3 Charging/Public DC Fast Charging: In AWD models, going from low to 80% can take ~1 hour, which results in an estimated charging rate of ~3 miles of range per minute. In FWD models, going from low to 80% in ideal conditions can take ~30 minutes, resulting in an average charging rate of ~6 miles of range per minute of charging.
Explore the 2023 Toyota bZ4X at University Toyota!
Now that you have more insight into the 2023 Toyota bZ4X range and how long it takes to charge, why not stop by our dealership in Morgantown to see it in action? We are only a short drive from Deep Creek, MD and we make it easy to get pre-qualified to purchase a new Toyota bZ4X with the experts in our finance center. Here at University Toyota we are committed to customer satisfaction and can’t wait to see the smile on your face when you drive away in your new Toyota!
More from University Toyota
Shopping for a new vehicle can be both exciting and challenging at the same time. You may feel a little stressed in trying to discover the right model. You’ll often find yourself comparing a few choices and deciding which makes the most sense for your budget and needs. When you visit your local Toyota dealer…
Pre-owned Spotlight: 2021 Toyota Tundra Truck – Used Cars for Sale at University Toyota in Morgantown, WV
When you shop at University Toyota in Morgantown, WV, you’ll see a wide selection of new models for sale. But the dealership also has an impressive lineup of used vehicles. If you’re in the market for a truck, the 2021 Toyota Tundra is a great choice. This model provides the power you would expect from…
Exploring the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander Hybrid – Shop New Vehicles at Your Local Toyota Dealership in Morgantown, WV
Automakers are increasingly producing hybrid vehicles, and Toyota is no exception. Hybrids are appealing because they can help drivers save on fuel. They also provide a smooth, dependable ride. The new 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander Hybrid is here, and now is a good time to come to a Toyota dealership in Morgantown, WV, and check…