The 2018 Toyota Tundra
The 2018 Toyota Tundra is truly built to do it all! This affordable and powerful pickup is a favorite among truck drivers because it meets all needs. From its incredible performance to its stylish design, truck lovers will adore this vehicle.
The Tundra comes in multiple grades that can be catered to the style of the driver. Your truck will truly be tailored to your desires and needs, making it a vehicle you’ll love for years to come.
The Integrate Trailer Brake Controller can help you maintain control of anything you tow, while the four-piston front brake calipers help provide the power you need for work or play.
1. MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $895 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c , Prius v , Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $995 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,295 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
2. 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
3. 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
4. 2018 EPA-estimated 29 city/41 highway/34 combined mpg for Camry L, available Fall 2017. Actual mileage will vary.
5. 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
6. 2017 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
7. 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
8. 2017 EPA-estimated 43 city/39 highway/41 combined mpg for Prius v . Actual mileage will vary.
9. 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov .
10. 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov .
11. 2016 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
12. 2018 C-HR preliminary 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
13. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are limitations to the function, detection and range of the monitor. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
14. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner's Manual . The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
15. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by Scout ® GPS Link is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. See toyota.com/entune for details. Scout ® is a registered trademark of Telenav, Inc.
16. The 2012 Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 is towing far beyond its published towing capacity in a one-time, short-distance event. Never tow beyond a vehicle's published towing capacities. Always consult the Owner's Manual .
17. SiriusXM audio services require a subscription sold separately, or as a package, by Sirius XM Radio Inc. All fees and programming subject to change. Not all vehicles or devices are capable of receiving all services offered by SiriusXM. Current information and features may not be available in all locations, or on all receivers. ® 2017 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM, SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
18. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Environmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
19. The Integrated Trailer Brake Controller is an electronic system that operates in tandem with a properly equipped trailer with an electric braking system. It is designed to help the driver maintain trailer control by increasing or reducing trailer braking based on trailer weight. It is not a substitute for safe towing practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all affect trailer braking control. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
20. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
21. HD Radio ™ Technology manufactured under license from iBiquity Digital Corporation U.S. and Foreign Patents. HD Radio ™ and the HD, HD Radio, and “Arc” logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp.
22. Toyota vehicles and components are assembled in the U.S. using U.S. and globally sourced parts.
23. Flex Fuel Vehicles (FFV) not available in every state. In states where available, all 4x4 5.7L V8 models are FFV. Flex Fuel Vehicles use E85, gasoline or a combination of both. Estimated mileage will vary. Consult your dealer for nearest E85 filling stations.
24. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Updates may be available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner's Manual for details.
25. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. System effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
26. Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection and range of the system. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
27. The Bluetooth ® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth ® -enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.