Should I Buy or Lease? | Lease vs. Buying at University Toyota
Stuck between choosing a lease vs. buying outright for your new car in Morgantown? Both options provide different pros and cons depending on your needs, budget, and preferences. Luckily, the knowledgeable team at University Toyota can guide you through the process and help you answer “should I buy or lease?” with total confidence. Let’s break down the benefits of both options with this guide.
Benefits of Buying
- Total Ownership: One of the biggest advantages of buying a vehicle outright is that it’s yours. You’ll have the freedom to modify and use your vehicle as you see fit without restrictions.
- No Mileage Restrictions: If you plan to put a lot of miles on your car driving through the Deep Creek, MD area, buying may be a better choice, as leasing terms require you to stay within a set mileage limit.
- Ability to Sell: Lease agreements lock you into a set timeframe for how long you’ll be with your vehicle, but when you buy, you can change your mind and sell your car when you want.
- Less Cost Over Time: Buying a new car in Kingwood tends to be more expensive upfront, but you can eventually get to a point where you’re payment free once you’ve completed your loan. Leasing keeps you in a cycle on ongoing payments.
- Financing Options: The car financing process is more open to those without perfect credit scores. Also, buying allows you to eventually refinance your loan to lower your interest rate and monthly payments.
- Customization: If a custom paint job or bold accessories are on your must list, you’ll need to buy your car to make cosmetic alterations. Leasing requires you to keep your vehicle in a certain condition so that it can be returned at the end of your term.
Benefits of Leasing
- Lower Payments: Leasing a vehicle almost always results in lower monthly payments, without the need for large down payments as well.
- Less Sales Tax: In addition to lower monthly payments, most states see lower sales taxes on leased vehicles. Oftentimes, you’ll only pay tax on your down payment amount and for the monthly total.
- Trade-Ins: With leasing, you’ll get to upgrade your vehicle every three years or so, keeping you current with the latest technology and amenities in Fairmont.
- Great Coverage: Since you’ll only be driving your car for a short term, it’s likely you’ll have little maintenance or repair issues. Even if they spring up, they’ll be covered by your warranty.
- Latest Options: Toyota is always innovating and bringing exciting new models and features to market. Leasing allows you to stay up with the trends and try everything the new lineup has to offer.
Explore Leasing and Financing Options at University Toyota
Still not sure about leasing vs. buying? Not to worry! The financing experts at University Toyota are here to guide you towards the decision that makes sense for you, helping you consider the benefits of both options. Discover our leasing and financing deals, and then contact us to get started! We can even help you decide whether an AWD or 4WD vehicle better fits your lifestyle. See you soon!
More from University Toyota
Take a look around Fairmont and it’s likely you’ll notice a Toyota Camry on every corner. That’s because the Toyota Camry has been a staple in many households for a long time. The latest iteration of the new Toyota Camry introduces an upgraded and next-level sedan for you to enjoy on your everyday drives. Part…
If you have an old car and you’re ready to upgrade to one that has more advanced technology, it’s time to trade your old ride for a new or used model at University Toyota. This is where you’ll get the most out of your trade and find the best financing for the next vehicle you…
If you want one of the most reliable vehicles in the market, you’ll want to see the variety of amazing new and used Toyota specials we offer at University Toyota. The drive from your home in Point Marion, PA will be well worth the time and effort when you see what we have to offer. …