2022 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
Whether you have been driving a Toyota vehicle or an SUV for a while now, chances are you have probably heard of the Toyota RAV4. This small SUV is the ultimate choice for many drivers in the Fairmont area and beyond year after year, but will its 2022 model continue its best-selling streak? According to the auto experts, it will! Read on as the team at University Toyota has gathered 2022 Toyota RAV4 reviews together below. Afterward, schedule a VIP test drive, so you can make your own Toyota RAV4 consumer review!
Toyota RAV4 Reviews: Performance
After test driving the new RAV4, experts have found this SUV easy and smooth to drive. Plus, this SUV has increased capability, especially for off-road ability, when you choose the all-wheel-drive system and one of the specialized trims. Here are the Toyota RAV4 reviews if you’re curious how the SUV will perform on the Kingwood roads:
- Kelley Blue Book: “Toyota has laid out the controls and calibrated things like steering feel to make the RAV4 as easy as possible. It doesn’t ask too much of a driver. And the raised position helps with outward vision. The suspension is tuned for comfort over poise.”
- Edmunds: “The RAV4’s optional upgraded all-wheel-drive system includes rear-axle torque vectoring and more advanced traction control systems with selectable terrain settings and hill descent control. These systems, plus respectable ground clearance, give the RAV4 Adventure above-average off-road ability for a small SUV.”
- Car and Driver: “The RAV4 Hybrid—reviewed separately—snapped off an even quicker 7.4-second 60-mph time in our hands. The RAV4 feels solid and stable when cruising the interstate and holds its own when pitched into a twisty section of road.”
Toyota RAV4 Reviews: Interior
Beyond the smooth handling and reliable performance, experts have also praised this new SUV for its roomy interior and convenient placement of amenities. Inside the RAV4, you can expect to stay comfortable throughout your Deep Creek, MD drives effortlessly! Check out some specific comments on the cabin below:
- Car and Driver: “Inside, the RAV4 prioritizes ergonomics and cubby storage. A useful shelf spans the dash and complements the large center console…The RAV4’s rear seats are easy to stow, and they fold to a nearly flat position, opening up the cabin for cargo. We fit 10 of our carry-on suitcases behind the rear seat and 22 with it folded.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “It’s hard to believe the 2022 RAV4 is a compact crossover when sitting in the cabin. Headroom and legroom are plentiful in both seating rows, and cargo space expands from 37.5 to 69.8 cubic feet when both the 60/40 split rear seats are folded down…This year, every version of the 2022 RAV4 gains a locking glove box with LED illumination. Starting with the XLE trim, various switches are illuminated. And the Limited trim gains an 8-way power-adjustable front passenger seat.”
- Edmunds: “The control layout is intuitive with large, easy-to-read labeling. The audio system and climate system controls are islands unto themselves, and everything else is right where you expect it to be.”
Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews
Now that you’ve seen what the experts think, you might want to also see what your average driver thinks of this SUV. While there aren’t as many Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews on the 2022 model yet, you can read some on Kelley Blue Book and Edmunds. Just scroll down to the bottom of both pages and you can gain some insight from the average drivers!
Create Your Own 2022 Toyota RAV4 Review at University Toyota
Reading new Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews and expert reviews is definitely helpful when you are deciding on which SUV you should get next, but ultimately your opinion matters the most! Contact us to learn more about this model or to ask questions about aspects that you care about the most. Our team at University Toyota wants you to leave our Morgantown dealership in an SUV that you truly love driving in!
More from University Toyota
Shopping for a new vehicle can be both exciting and challenging at the same time. You may feel a little stressed in trying to discover the right model. You’ll often find yourself comparing a few choices and deciding which makes the most sense for your budget and needs. When you visit your local Toyota dealer…
Pre-owned Spotlight: 2021 Toyota Tundra Truck – Used Cars for Sale at University Toyota in Morgantown, WV
When you shop at University Toyota in Morgantown, WV, you’ll see a wide selection of new models for sale. But the dealership also has an impressive lineup of used vehicles. If you’re in the market for a truck, the 2021 Toyota Tundra is a great choice. This model provides the power you would expect from…
Exploring the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander Hybrid – Shop New Vehicles at Your Local Toyota Dealership in Morgantown, WV
Automakers are increasingly producing hybrid vehicles, and Toyota is no exception. Hybrids are appealing because they can help drivers save on fuel. They also provide a smooth, dependable ride. The new 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander Hybrid is here, and now is a good time to come to a Toyota dealership in Morgantown, WV, and check…