2021 Toyota Highlander Reviews
When a Morgantown family comes to us looking for a new three-row SUV, we rave about and highly recommend the new 2021 Toyota Highlander. It has exactly what you need from your next family-centric vehicle from efficient performance to its spacious interior for everyone to ride along comfortably. While we may be biased here at University Toyota, we’ll let the industry-expert Toyota Highlander reviews prove to you all the ways in which this model shines. Read on below!
Expert Toyota Highlander Reviews
The expert team at Car and Driver was very impressed with the 2021 Highlander. Here’s what they loved the most:
- Attractive design
- Optional hybrid powertrain
- Generous standard features
- Packed with infotainment features
- Thoughtful storage cubbies
Senior reviewers at Edmunds also had plenty to praise after taking the Toyota Highlander for a test drive. Specifically, they mention the extended offerings and options for greater appeal to Fairmont area drivers:
- “Coming off a full redesign last year, the 2021 Toyota Highlander broadens its lineup with a new and sporty XSE model with a sport-tuned suspension. Most shoppers seeking a three-row family SUV probably aren’t looking for handling performance, though, and the Highlander is already skilled in that area.”
- “For the first time in Highlander Hybrid history, it’s now available as a more affordable front-wheel-drive (FWD) version as well as the usual all-wheel-drive (AWD) setup. This front-drive Highlander Hybrid can average around 36 mpg.”
Additionally, the KBB.com reviewers championed these pros when it comes to the base model 2021 Highlander:
- Standard V6 engine
- Active safety features are standard.
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Amazon Alexa also included
- Sterling reliability record and resale values
Test Drive the Toyota Highlander at University Toyota
Ready to add your praise to the already endless list of Toyota Highlander reviews? Contact us today to schedule your test drive of the Toyota Highlander and experience it for yourself. We look forward to showing off all the ways the Highlander will elevate your Deep Creek, MD drives.
More from University Toyota
If you are planning on buying a vehicle, you may be looking into your financing options. At University Toyota in Morgantown, West Virginia, we make financing a vehicle as easy as possible for our customers. With just a few simple steps, you will be ready to choose your next Toyota, sign the paperwork, and receive…
Many people opt to buy a used vehicle instead of a new one. In many cases, this is because used vehicles are substantially cheaper than a brand-new model. If you’re in the market for a used vehicle in West Virginia, you may want to take the time to learn about certified pre-owned Toyotas. Many Toyota…
The Toyota Prius has been revered as a well-respected hybrid vehicle. It’s provided Fairmont shoppers with incredible fuel efficiency for many years. Introducing the 2022 Toyota Prius Hybrid which takes the meaning of fuel-efficient to a whole new level. The new Toyota Prius sets a new standard for rivals and other hybrid vehicles alike. …