2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
Morgantown drivers that are looking for a compact sedan that also has amazing driveability may have heard the rave reviews for the 2020 Toyota Corolla. However, they may be wondering: “What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?” With fuel economy becoming more and more important for Fairmont drivers, the fuel-efficient Corolla offers strong efficiency throughout it’s configurations. Learn more about the Toyota Corolla MPG with University Toyota below, then contact us when you’re ready to take the Corolla for a test drive!
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?
The Toyota Corolla MPG will depend on which Corolla trim level you choose for your Kingwood commute. We’ve broken down the Corolla MPG for you below – with the Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE coming in first with an amazing 52 MPG combined fuel efficiency:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla Fuel Efficiency Features
The Toyota Corolla is able to achieve high fuel efficiency ratings because of it’s efficient engine design, but also because of a suite of high-tech features. These features allow the Corolla to prioritise engine power and save on fuel while you drive through Deep Creek, MD.
- Transmission: The Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) comes standard on the Corolla and offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design: The updated Corolla exterior design reduces drag and wind resistance, optimizing performance and fuel economy.
- Variable Valve Timing: Available in most Corolla engines, the Variable Valve Timing (VVT) adjusts the timing of opening and closing of valves to ensure balanced power and fuel economy.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: This intelligent cruise control system matches your speed evenly with the car ahead of you. This provides better fuel economy for your Corolla.
Find a New Corolla at University Toyota!
If the Toyota Corolla MPG has you convinced that the Corolla is the car for you, then your next step is to browse our online model showroom to learn more about the Toyota Corolla features and performance. You can also compare it to the 2020 Toyota Camry in our blog! When you’re ready to buy, fill out our online credit application and one of our team members will be in contact for you! While you’re here you can learn more about our Toyota models – like if the Toyota RAV4 comes with AWD!
Disclaimers:*2020 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
More from University Toyota
Purchasing utilized or new online buy Toyota in Morgantown, Wv is an exceptionally basic yet frequently underutilized method of purchasing Toyota Vehicles. Sites, for example, University Toyota, give truly dependable and reasonable trade-in Toyota Vehicles that will without a doubt stand the trial of time if appropriately kept up by the purchaser. The procedure…
Toyota vehicles are some of the most reliable you’ll come across on the road, but there are times where your beautiful Toyota Camry, Corolla, or other model will need a tune-up. Here at University Toyota, we are prepared to give you some of the best Toyota service specials near Morgantown, Wv around, so you can…
Toyota Dealerships in Morgantown, WV Toyota holds a merited reputation for leading advancement in the car business, having spearheaded standard selection of hybrid technology, among numerous other noteworthy developments. This way of thinking of consistent progression feed into all of the Japanese vehicle makers amazing models, an assortment you can get from University Toyota. …