Introducing the 2018 Toyota C-HR
The excitement surrounding the 2018 Toyota C-HR has been in full swing, even before its release date this past spring. Its unique design and state-of-the-art technology is already turning heads on the road. Automobile users are especially excited by the edginess of this vehicle; its precision-cut diamond-inspired interior and exterior let it shine among the rest.
Even though the C-HR is on the smaller side of Toyota crossovers, it has ample interior space for you and your passengers. Other than the 60/40 split seats, it features multiple storage containers, cup holders, and a specially-designed interior to create more headroom and space in the back. The C-HR’s cabin will have you feeling comfortable no matter what road you’re on.
The C-HR’s technology is yet another one of its stand-out areas. Here are some features we know you’ll love:
- Available Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- Standard Electric Parking Brake with Brake Hold
- Standard touch-screen display
- Available auto-folding outside mirrors
- Star Safety System™
- Standard 4.2-in. color Multi-Information Display
- Voice Recognition with voice training
- Standard 7-in. touch-screen display
- AM/FM radio, iPod connectivity, over 100,000 radio stations through the Aha Radio™ app, and more
We know safety is important, especially to our University Toyota customers.The 2018 Toyota C-HR boasts all the standard features that other models have, such as Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert, and the Star Safety System™. To increase ride smoothness and enhance the vehicle’s handling, the C-HR is built with high-tensile steel to keep it rigid, giving you the perfect driving experience every time you get behind the wheel.